AGREEMENT OF TERMS
TERMS FOR REGISTERING FOR CLASSES
(Please note: Female dogs that come into heat during the class session cannot attend class. Also, dogs who exhibit aggressive behavior may be required to wear a muzzle.) I agree to hold this Club, its members, directors, officers, and the owner or lessor of the premises and any employees of the aforementioned parties, harmless from any claim or loss or injury which may be alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly to any person, thing, or dog while on the obedience premises or grounds. I personally assume all responsibility for any such claims.
Class Info: All classes run seven (7) weeks and will be held at Springwood Park Pavilion (building at the back of the park). Note: No dogs attend the first night of Family Pet Class.
Items needed for class are: six foot leather, nylon, or cotton leash; a buckle, snap, or martingale collar; and a generous supply of small soft treats. Dogs must be current on vaccinations including Bordetella to be accepted into the class. Class fee is $75.00.
- Puppy Class (Jan 7 – Feb 18)
- Family Pet Class (Jan 7 – Feb 18)
- Puppy Class (March 4 – April 15)
- Family Pet Class (March 4 – April 15)
- Canine Good Citizen/TDI Therapy Class (April 29 – June 10)
- Family Pet Class (April 29 – June 10)
- Puppy Class (Aug 26 – Sep 30)
- Family Pet Class (Aug 26 – Oct 7)
- Canine Good Citizen/TDI Therapy Class (Oct 21 – Dec 9)
- Puppy Class AKC S.T.A.R. (June 24 – July 29)
- Family Pet Class (Oct 21 – Dec 9)
- All About Dog Allergies
- Inexpensive Options to Engage Your Dog’s Mind
- 375-Puppy Study Proves Dogs Really Are Mind Readers
- Pitfalls of Retractable Leashes
- Canine Nutrition
- Training Tips
- Common Mistakes Owners Make When Walking Their Dogs
- Dog Food Myth-Busting
- The Stubborn Dog
- Infection vs. Isolation Risks with Your Puppy
- Oh No, Not a Hot Spot!
- “Quarantrain” Your Dog: How to Train Your Dog While Staying Home
- Reading Your Dog’s Medicine Label